Fluidly, interactively explore any pre-produced or live-capture video: from stop frame to exponential speeds; along linear time or complex filtered pathways.
The four core FG|SB system elements are: the FrameGlide software running in a standard Windows environment, a Spin Browser dial (or other user interface), a source of content (live or pre-produced), and a monitor or projector.
Basic systems can be set up in just minutes, and can be as compact and portable as a laptop with user interface attached.
Our Spin Browser dial is often the preferred user interface, with its fluid feel matching the fluid visual experience. Custom interface designs are also readily supported, from simple linear slider to more exotic options such as time flow proportional to the frequency of surrounding music.
High-end FrameGlide capabilities include multi-stream HD operation, real-time data fusion, and liquid-smooth operation over terabyte image files 100% in parallel with ongoing live capture.
For a detailed feature list (in Appendix B), and testimonials from clients regarding the system's reliability and ruggedness, please see our Features and Advantages document.
(For those interested in non-public-use applications, such as research, medical, security, please see http://www.temporalinnovations.com.)
The FrameGlide software with Spin Browser interface technology excels when your emphasis is on any or all of the following:
- A visually beautiful system and captivating user experience
- Making vast quantities of content easily explorable
- Uninterrupted live capture in parallel with instant, fluid perusal of just-captured content
- Ruggedness, reliability, flexibility, and superlative support
- Pushing performance limits while making the most of affordable computer hardware
- Fusing diverse realtime data streams on either the capture or review side
- Solving exotic problems and/or communicating with diverse audiences, where conventional offerings don't fit the bill, and building a custom application from the ground up would be time & cost prohibitive