Who We Are
We are a small, but internationally known and respected, Somerville-based exhibit design studio. Think of us as a cross between a high-tech art studio and inventor's workshop, with our physical environment being on the side of (well, entirely) workshop-like.
Our creations range from computer-controlled dancing artworks to interactive museum exhibits to high-end commercial attractions to video analysis/presentation tools.
Our staff size ranges anywhere from 2 to 6.2 people, depending on current projects, with an extended community of eclectic, highly-skilled collaborators.
Our clients range from the New England Aquarium to Ford Motor Company to the Japanese Government to Tufts University. Our fans range in age from 5 to 95, and in occupation from physicist to dancer.
For more information, please poke around our website. Be sure to watch our introductory movie for a view of our inventions in action.
Why Work With Us?
- Diverse, challenging tasks; excellent resume entry.
- Opportunities to learn new skills, and be involved in many aspects of running a small business/venture.
- Very flexible hours, and sometimes, flexible location.
- Artistic, innovative, educational creations.
- Fun, creative, caring colleagues.
- No corporate politics, gender/age bias, or power games.